The Stick Punisher The Stick Punisher

I thought this was interesting.

I hope this stays for you. I thought the style was really original and voices did make me crack a smile.

ColinMatthews responds:

thanks, it aint got a good score but i have learned to ignore that

RandomShorts 1: Tentacle RandomShorts 1: Tentacle

Cool.

I really liked this even tohugh it was short I hope it stays for you.And I would look forward to more random shorts.You draw people pretty well.A good background wouldn't kill you right?So anyway good job and I liked the banjo or whatever was going on there.

SPiNgo responds:

I'll add the background now...and that was my bass

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Amazing.

I love your work and you out do yourself every time with this series.This one leant more to being creepy then being gross.This is awesome.Not the it being gross wasn't funny.

9-11 Tribute 9-11 Tribute

This was ok.

I jumped here from a random entry and I watched this.I was surprised that this movie made it on newgrounds.ONly becausae of it relating to 9-11.I work monthes making Frame by frame flash.When you play a song and show a bunch of political cartoons you didn't even draw.I don't know what is so amazing about it.

Surreal Surreal

Excellent.

I liked the designs and how everything went together.But the song is called Hell by Squirrel nut Zippers.But this was still an awesome submission.

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

Amazing,

So true I love it.The song was awesome and hilarious.

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

This was very well done.

But I couldn't stand the song playing.I know it was in Fast And Furious but it is annoying.Good Job anyway.

Thrice 2 Thrice 2

Good movie.

Wasn't what I was expecting.You do know Thrice means happening 3 times right?What does that have to do with it.I was expecting something with the band.But this was a good flash.And I did crack a smile when he ran past sonic and those mark jets or whatever.

a 3d animated megaman a 3d animated megaman

Wow,This is really good.

Did you use Swift to make it?Anyway this was really good and try making something with a story line or even a game.There are tutorials that stuff ;).

Jack Teh Zombie Jack Teh Zombie

This was an allright movie,

The voices where a little hard for me to hear.But you drew sometihng different from everyone else so there is credit.And you did actually bother to add sound.It was ok.